At The Bunny Hive, we are doing our best to stay on top of the latest CDC recommendations and remain agile so we can pivot our safety policies related to COVID-19 as needed. Our current policies are outlined below and will be updated here if changed in any way.
We are truly trying to do our best and trying to keep our doors open, even though it is extremely challenging. We are doing this for you – our community. Because we hear time and time again that The Bunny Hive is the only place you feel comfortable going right now. We want to keep it that way and keep you feeling as comfortable as possible. However, we need everyone to recognize the inherent risk of leaving the house right now, and share the responsibility when anyone gets sick. We are all trying our best for our little ones and our families. Stay healthy. Stay safe. Stay happy.
• IMPORTANT: As of June 1st, face masks are now optional for adults in drop-in classes. Face masks are required for adults during Small Group classes through the end of the current Small Group session.
• Symptoms linked to COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, headache, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell. By attending any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you hereby understand the above symptoms and affirm that:
1. Yourself, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
2. Yourself, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
3. Yourself, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 7 days.
4. Yourself, as well as all household members, are not awaiting the results from a COVID-19 test. In other words, if you are awaiting a test for COVID, we ask that you do not come to class until the results are known.
• By participating in any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your child(ren) and you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You understand that The Bunny Hive cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this website. You agree to each statement above and release The Bunny Hive from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
If we are notified that someone in The Bunny Hive community tests positive for COVID-19, we will do the following –
• Notify anyone who was exposed to the infected person within two days of the start of symptoms. For example, if Jill gets symptoms and tests positive on Saturday, and she had come to classes at The Bunny Hive on Friday, Thursday, and Monday the week prior, everyone who was in her classes on Friday and Thursday will be notified. We will not contact the Monday class as these people are not considered “at risk” according to CDC guidelines. We will not disclose the infected person’s name when we share this information.
• Everyone who is considered “at risk” because they were in the infected person’s classes, will be asked to stay home from The Bunny Hive. They will have the option to stay home for 7 or 10 days based on the following options:
(A) Take a COVID test on days 5, 6, or 7, after exposure and come back to The Bunny Hive after 7 days of exposure.
(B) Don’t take a COVID test and come back to The Bunny Hive after 10 days of exposure.since their class with the infected person.
• The infected person can only return to The Bunny Hive after 10 days and/or they have received a negative result from a PCR COVID-19 test.
"This Insta-ready studio is dazzling and the perfect spot for your littles to engage in real sensory activities and for you to connect with other parents in a similar phase of life without feeling overstimulated. The studio is clean and elegant and designed with the new parent experience in mind."
Subscribe to our newsletter for $5 off your first class at The Bunny Hive! Plus, you'll be first to know about upcoming events, new classes, and more!