As always, the health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community are of utmost importance to us. The entire team at The Bunny Hive is fully vaccinated and we continue to adapt our safety policies as new reports and expert guidance regarding the pandemic surface.
• Drop-in Classes, Public Events, and Playtime Policy – As of January 3, 2022, masks are once again required regardless of vaccine status during drop-in classes, events, and any time spent in The Bunny Hive common spaces until further notice. This means that even if you are in a Small Group where masks are optional during your group, we ask that you put a mask on before and after leaving the Small Group classroom.
• Small Groups Policy – Adults are required to be fully vaccinated in order to join a Small Group. Masks are recommended, but optional, during the current Small Groups sessions (November 2021 through January 2022 groups). During the next round of Small Groups (January-March 2022 groups), vaccines will still be required for all adults. However, because we recognize that families have varying levels of risk aversion, some groups will be designated as "Masks Required" and others will be "Masks Recommended" to provide multiple options for precaution.
• Private Events Policy – If you reserve The Bunny Hive for a private event, we leave it up to you to create and enforce your own safety policies. Our staff will wear masks during your event regardless of the policy you design for your guests.
• Symptoms linked to COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, headache, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell. By attending any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you hereby understand the above symptoms and affirm that:
1. Yourself, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 10 days.
2. Yourself, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
3. Yourself, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 5 days.
• By participating in any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your child(ren) and you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You understand that The Bunny Hive cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this website. You agree to each statement above and release The Bunny Hive from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
All of our procedures are in accordance to the latest CDC guidelines and we are committed to adapting our policies as new information emerges in an effort to keep our community as safe as possible.
• If you OR someone in your household OR someone who cares for your child regularly (i.e. nanny or au pair) tests positive – If you have recently been to a class or event at The Bunny Hive, please contact us immediately so we can notify families who have been in contact with you. We will not disclose your name when notifying others. Regardless of vaccine status, we ask that you stay home for 5 days. If you have no symptoms after 5 days you can return to the studio but must wear a mask for an additional 5 days, even if you are in a Small Group where masks are optional.
• If you were exposed to someone who tests positive AND you are boosted or fully vaccinated within the last 6 months – Wear a mask during all classes, events, and Small Groups at The Bunny Hive for 10 days. Get tested on day 5. If you develop any symptoms stay home and test.
• If you were exposed to someone who tests positive AND you were vaccinated over 6 months and you are not boosted, or you are unvaccinated – Stay home for 5 days. Test on day 5. You can return to the studio after a negative test on day 5 but we ask that you wear a masks in all classes, events, and Small Groups for at least 5 additional days.
If we are notified that someone in The Bunny Hive community tests positive for COVID-19, we will do the following –
• Notify anyone who was exposed to the infected person within two days of the start of symptoms. For example, if Jill gets symptoms and tests positive on Saturday, and she had come to classes at The Bunny Hive on Friday, Thursday, and Monday the week prior, everyone who was in her classes on Friday and Thursday will be notified. We will not contact the Monday class as these people are not considered “at risk” according to CDC guidelines. We will not disclose the infected person’s name when we share this information.
• Everyone who is considered “at risk” will be asked to follow the guidelines outlined above based on their vaccine status.
"This Insta-ready studio is dazzling and the perfect spot for your littles to engage in real sensory activities and for you to connect with other parents in a similar phase of life without feeling overstimulated. The studio is clean and elegant and designed with the new parent experience in mind."
Subscribe to our newsletter for $5 off your first class at The Bunny Hive! Plus, you'll be first to know about upcoming events, new classes, and more!