As always, the health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community are of utmost importance to us. We continue to adapt our safety policies as new reports and expert guidance regarding the pandemic come to surface. For this reason, The Bunny Hive strongly encourages vaccination, and during the Fall 2021 round of Small Groups (starting September 13th, 2021), adults are required to be fully vaccinated in order to join a Small Group. Our staff will be checking vaccine records the first day of Small Groups.
For drop-in classes and events at The Bunny Hive that are not part of Small Groups, we are continuing with our current policy – masks are required for unvaccinated adults and optional for those who are vaccinated. This is on the honor system.
• Symptoms linked to COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, headache, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell. By attending any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you hereby understand the above symptoms and affirm that:
1. Yourself, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
2. Yourself, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
3. Yourself, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 7 days.
4. Yourself, as well as all household members, are not awaiting the results from a COVID-19 test. In other words, if you are awaiting a test for COVID, we ask that you do not come to class until the results are known.
• By participating in any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your child(ren) and you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You understand that The Bunny Hive cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this website. You agree to each statement above and release The Bunny Hive from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
If we are notified that someone in The Bunny Hive community tests positive for COVID-19, we will do the following –
• Notify anyone who was exposed to the infected person within two days of the start of symptoms. For example, if Jill gets symptoms and tests positive on Saturday, and she had come to classes at The Bunny Hive on Friday, Thursday, and Monday the week prior, everyone who was in her classes on Friday and Thursday will be notified. We will not contact the Monday class as these people are not considered “at risk” according to CDC guidelines. We will not disclose the infected person’s name when we share this information.
• Everyone who is considered “at risk” because they were in the infected person’s classes, will be asked to stay home from The Bunny Hive. They will have the option to stay home for 7 or 10 days based on the following options:
(A) Take a COVID test on days 5, 6, or 7, after exposure and come back to The Bunny Hive after 7 days of exposure.
(B) Don’t take a COVID test and come back to The Bunny Hive after 10 days of exposure.since their class with the infected person.
• The infected person can only return to The Bunny Hive after 10 days and/or they have received a negative result from a PCR COVID-19 test.
"This Insta-ready studio is dazzling and the perfect spot for your littles to engage in real sensory activities and for you to connect with other parents in a similar phase of life without feeling overstimulated. The studio is clean and elegant and designed with the new parent experience in mind."
Subscribe to our newsletter for $5 off your first class at The Bunny Hive! Plus, you'll be first to know about upcoming events, new classes, and more!