Our studio is the ideal place to shower any mama-to-be with love. As the party host, you'll love our beautiful, minimal design at The Bunny Hive, which makes the perfect backdrop to any party theme. And the expecting mama will love that during the party, she can imagine all the fun she will soon be having with her baby at The Bunny Hive.
What's more, if any children are invited to the shower, they can enjoy playing in The Hive and eating or doing crafts at our kids tables.
The Bunny Hive is the perfect space to host a birthday party for your little one. With our private event rentals, you’re able to host a special celebration for your tiny person without all of the fuss that comes with having a party at home — simply host the party at our studio and enjoy the milestone event that is your baby’s birthday!
The birthday baby and the other tiny party-goers will love playing in our common play space, The Hive, and in our classroom, while the adult guests will enjoy mingling around the studio and at our adult table.
The Bunny Hive is available to rent on Saturdays between the hours of 1 to 8pm* and between the hours of 8am to 8pm on Sundays. There is a 3-hour minimum, which is $525, and includes the following –
• Three hours of private use of the entire studio
• One staff to assist as needed
• Rentals includes our adult table that seats 8, three children’s tables that seat 12 total, two high chairs, a glass beverage dispenser, and metal drink bin
• Our studio is perfect for events with 10-60 people, depending on your vision for the event and proposed use of the indoor and outside spaces. Email us for more details.
• Outside food and drinks are permitted
• Add any Bunny Hive class during your party for $100
• Add additional time for $175/hour, total time used is billed at the end of your event
• Party setup and breakdown time must be included in rental period
• VIP Unlimited Members get 20% off rental
• A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to save your date. Due to COVID, we are currently offering complimentary rescheduling if needed, but we do not offer deposit refunds. If a party is cancelled within 7 days of the event, your event balance will be due if you choose to not reschedule your event.
•*If you would like to host a morning event on a Saturday, we may be able cancel classes on the schedule for $75 per class canceled. We typically have classes on Saturdays at 9am, 10am, 11am, and 12pm.
Make your party even more special by adding a private Bunny Hive class for your guests! You can select any class from our offerings – popular party choices include Music, Art, and Ballet.
Please review the "Parties on the Calendar" section of this page and if your date is available, click below to pay your deposit. Our team will then reach out to you to confirm the details.
The dates listed below have been reserved for private events in 2021-2022. If you'd like to host a party on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon that is not listed below, please proceed to the "Pay Your Party Deposit" section of this page to reserve your date.
Please note that we can sometimes accommodate more than one party on a given day, depending on timing and logistics of the first event booked. If you have your heart set on a date that is already taken, please contact us before making a deposit and we will see if we are able to accommodate your request.
• January 29, 30
• February 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
• March 5, 6, 13, 19, 26
• April 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 30
• May 7, 8, 14, 21, 28
• June 11
• July 9
"This Insta-ready studio is dazzling and the perfect spot for your littles to engage in real sensory activities and for you to connect with other parents in a similar phase of life without feeling overstimulated. The studio is clean and elegant and designed with the new parent experience in mind."
Subscribe to our newsletter for $5 off your first class at The Bunny Hive! Plus, you'll be first to know about upcoming events, new classes, and more!