MEMBERSHIP CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
- We ask that you keep track of your membership and monthly payment schedule and cancel your own membership when the time comes.
- We do not offer refunds for membership payments for any reason. If your monthly membership payment is every month on the 15th (for example), you must cancel your membership before you are billed again on the 15th.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP
We ask that clients cancel their own memberships as cancelling is very easy and faster than waiting for our small team to do it. Here's how –
- Log into your MindBody Account with The Bunny Hive on an internet browser. CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT LINK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- At the bottom of this page you will see a section called Autopays.
- Click TERMINATE next to your contract
Please note that your membership is not canceled until you complete these steps, we just like to reiterate that so there’s no confusion – it’s never our intention to charge membership dues once your family decides to cancel, but the software will charge you automatically until you terminate it on your end.
If you have any trouble cancelling your membership, please email
your home studio for help. Please note that it may take a few days for our team to reply, but we will honor the date you emailed us. We do not refund membership payments prior to the date you emailed. For example, if your membership renews on the 1st of every month and you email us on the 2nd, your membership will continue through the month, but you will not be charged again the following month. We do not accept any other forms of communication for membership cancellations including in-person, phone calls, voicemails, social media messages, or texts.
Please note, it is not the responsibility of The Bunny Hive to monitor your account to see if you sign up for multiple memberships by mistake as we have too many accounts to keep track of this. Please monitor your account and bank statement and if something looks amiss, alert us by email right away as it's never our intention to bill you for something you did not sign up for. The MindBody software will bill you if you purchase a membership and will continue to bill you monthly until you cancel.
- Memberships - We do not refund membership payments for any reason. Basic membership unused credits do not roll over month-to-month.
- Partially Used Class Packs and Small Groups - We do not offer full or partial refunds for partially used Class Packs or Small Groups.
- Seasonal Events (Halloween, Holiday, Valentine's Day, etc.) - We offer full refunds if canceled prior to one week before the event date. To cancel, email email@example.com. If canceled between one week and 24 hours before event date, you will receive an account credit that can be used toward a future event. If you cancel within 24 hours of an event, we do not offer refunds or account credits. However, you are welcome to gift your event ticket to another family. This cancelation policy is due to the fact that The Bunny Hive typically pays event vendors and partners per family prior to the event date.
- Small Groups - We offer full refunds for Small Groups if canceled one week prior to the first meeting of the Small Group. If canceled within one week of the first meeting, we offer an account credit to be used toward a future Small Group.
CLASS LATE CANCELS AND NO SHOWS
- If you cancel a class reservation within 4 hours of the class start time or do not show up to class, you will be charged a $10 late cancel or no show fee. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR CLASS RESERVATION
- We kindly ask that all sick children and grownups stay at home. Please do not worry about our late cancel policy if your child is suddenly sick, simply email us to let us know about the illness and you will not be charged a late cancel fee. However, if you do not show up to class without giving notice, even if it's due to illness, you will be charged a $10 no show fee. This is because there is often a waitlist of families hoping to attend class and when we are not given notice, another family has to miss class even through there was room.
- Parents of infants – please consult your pediatrician regarding when your child is ready to attend classes and events at The Bunny Hive. We recognize that all families have different comfort levels regarding immunizations and we leave it up to you to decide what is best for your child.
- Our team is highly trained in the sanitation of surfaces, supplies, and toys and it is our top priority to keep The Bunny Hive as clean and safe as possible. However, young children are prone to illness, especially those who do not regularly attend school or other activities outside of the home. By participating in any class or activity at The Bunny Hive, you acknowledge the contagious nature of illnesses (e.g. COVID-19, RSV, flu, common cold), and voluntarily assume the risk that your child(ren) and you may be exposed to or infected while participating in a class or event. You understand that The Bunny Hive cannot be held liable for any exposure to illness. You agree to each statement above and release The Bunny Hive from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to illness.
MASK AND VACCINE POLICY
- Masks are now optional at The Bunny Hive during all classes, Small Groups, and events. If you reserve The Bunny Hive for a private event, we leave it up to you to create and enforce your own safety policies. Our staff if happy to wear a mask during your event at your request.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine was previously required to participate in an Atlanta Small Group. This is no longer required in Atlanta and is not required in Richmond.
- By attending an event or class at The Bunny Hive, it is assumed that you consent to having you and your child's photo or video taken and acknowledge that these photos and videos may appear on social media, website, or other marketing use by The Bunny Hive. If you do not want your family's photos and videos taken, please let your teacher, or another staff member, know at the beginning of each class and event you attend.
- The Bunny Hive is a nut-free facility.
- We do our best to omit dairy products from our classes and seasonal events. However, we are not a fully dairy-free environment.
- If your child has an allergy, please let a staff member know upon your arrival each time you attend The Bunny Hive so we can do our best to create the safest environment possible for your family. However, it is ultimately up to your family to take the necessary precautions to ensure your child's safety.
SOCKS AND SHOES
- Shoes must be removed (except during private and special events) and socks must be worn by all over 12 months old.
- If you forget socks, we offer some available for purchase.