Our next round of Small Groups will be Late Summer 2022 and will begin the week of July 25th and run through the week of September 19th. We will not meet for Small Groups the week of Labor Day.
Small Groups are for children age 0 months to 4 years old, and are designed to give you and your little one an opportunity to socialize and learn in an intimate, safe setting. The cost to join a Small Group is $120 for the first child, and $25 off for additional children from the same family.
HOW IT WORKS
Here’s how it works — you’ll join up to seven other families with kiddos in your babe’s age group, one day each week, for 8 weeks total. Every week we’ll enjoy a different Bunny Hive class that’s specifically tailored to your age group, whether it’s music, sensory, art, or more, so you and your little one can always experience unique and exciting activities. You’ll see the same families each week, allowing you to develop authentic friendships with people at the same stage of parenting. What’s more, this ensures your inner circle remains small so any potential exposure to illness stays minimal. Joining a Small Group at The Bunny Hive is the perfect way to do something special for yourself and your little one, and give you both the opportunity to learn, grow, and safely socialize.
HEALTH & SAFETY
During Small Groups, adults are required to be fully vaccinated and our staff will be checking vaccine records the first day of Small Groups. Masks are optional.
IMPORTANT NOTES & FAQs
• Due to the popularity of this program, we do not offer refunds for any reason after registration.
• If your preferred time or age group sells out, you are also welcome to join another age group if your child is within about six months of the other age group.
• We will be offering one makeup class for COVID-related illness only. If someone in your family is sick, or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and we will put a credit into your account to be used to attend a drop-in class at your convenience. Makeup classes are not intended to be used for vacation or any other reason except COVID.
• VIP Unlimited Members ($120/mo) can join a group for 50% off using code "smallgroupmember50". If you have more than one child joining a Small Group, please make an account for each child and register them separately. Use code "sibling" for $25 off additional children. Families who use this code without meeting one of the discount criteria will be removed from the group without a refund.
Small Group One — 0-6 months
Small Group 1A, 0-6mo, Mondays at 12pm with Caroline
Small Group 1B, 0-6mo, Tuesdays at 11am Ansley
Small Group 1C, 0-6mo, Thursdays at 12pm with Chelsea
Small Group Two — 6-12 months
Small Group 2A, 6-12mo, Tuesdays at 9am with Caroline
Small Group 2B, 6-12mo, Wednesdays at 4pm with Chelsea
Small Group 2C, 6-12 mo, Fridays at 11am with Caroline
Small Group Three — 12-18 months
Small Group 3A, 12-18mo, Mondays at 11am with Ansley
Small Group 3B, 12-18mo, Wednesdays at 12pm with Chelsea
Small Group 3C, 12-18mo, Thursdays at 9am with Ansley
Small Group Four — 18-24 months
Small Group 4A, 18-24mo, Mondays at 10am with Caroline
Small Group 4B, 18-24mo, Thursdays at 11 am with Caroline
Small Group Five — 2 and 3 year olds
Small Group 5A, 2-3 yrs, Wednesdays at 11am with Ansley
Small Group 5B, 2-3yrs, Saturdays at 9am
Small Group Six – 3-4 year olds
Small Group 6A, 3-4 yrs, Fridays at 10am with Ansley
Week 1, Week of July 25th - Music
Week 2, Week of Aug 1st - Social Circle
Week 3, Week of Aug 8th - Learning Lab
Week 4, Week of Aug 15th, - Zen Infant Massage for 6 months and younger, Books and Bubbles for 6 months+
Week 5, Week of Aug 22nd - Sensory
Week 6, Week of Aug 29th - Music for 18 months and younger, Ballet for 18 months+
[Week of Sept 5th - No Small Groups due to Labor Day]
Week 7, Week of Sept. 12th - Art
Week 8, Week of Sept. 19th - Zen Infant Massage for 6 months and younger, Culinary Exploration for 6 months+
We offer a limited number of Private Small Groups. These groups are designed for groups of friends to sign up to be in a Small Group together.
• For five to ten families (less than seven families must pay a minimum of $840 total)
• $120 per family
• Children can be any age, newborn to four years old
• Your group gets to make your only policies regarding health and safety (i.e. masks or vaccines required, class outside only, etc.)
How to sign up — talk to your friends and come up with a few days and time slots that would work for you to meet. Appoint one person as the group lead. The group lead will be the person who purchases the group for everyone ($120 x the number of families in your group) and this will be the point person that we communicate with to confirm your class preferences. You’ll work out collecting money from your friends privately (we recommend Venmo!). Email us to request your time slot and we will do our best to accommodate your group, send you the link to purchase your group, and get you all set up for your Private Small Group!
class type by week
Private small groups
Late SUMMER schedule
Registration Now Open